LinkedIn Learning, formerly known as Lynda.com, is a prominent online learning platform that offers a vast library of courses and video tutorials designed to help individuals acquire new skills, enhance their professional expertise, and advance their careers. Owned by LinkedIn, this platform provides a wide range of high-quality content, including courses on business, technology, creative skills, and personal development. With its user-friendly interface and expert-led instructional videos, LinkedIn Learning caters to a global audience of professionals, students, and lifelong learners seeking to stay competitive in the ever-evolving job market. It offers flexible, self-paced learning experiences, making it a valuable resource for skill development and career growth in today’s digital age. LinkedIn Learning also integrates seamlessly with LinkedIn profiles, allowing users to showcase their newly acquired skills and certifications to potential employers.
LinkedIn Learning offers several pricing options, which can vary depending on your location and subscription type. As of my last knowledge update in January 2022, here are some common pricing options for LinkedIn Learning:
- Free Trial: LinkedIn Learning often offers a 1-month free trial that allows you to access the platform’s entire library of courses. After the trial period, you’ll be billed based on the subscription plan you choose unless you cancel.
- Monthly Subscription: The cost of a monthly subscription to LinkedIn Learning typically ranges from $29.99 to $39.99 per month, depending on your location.
- Annual Subscription: An annual subscription can offer cost savings compared to the monthly plan. The annual subscription cost may range from $239.88 to $299.88 per year.
- Premium Subscription: LinkedIn Learning sometimes offers a Premium subscription that includes additional features like access to LinkedIn Premium Career features. The cost of the Premium subscription is higher than the standard subscription.
- Business Plans: LinkedIn Learning also offers plans for businesses and organizations, which can vary in pricing based on the number of users and the specific features required.
Please note that these prices are approximate and may have changed since my last update. LinkedIn Learning may also offer different pricing plans and promotions, so I recommend visiting the LinkedIn Learning website to get the most up-to-date information on pricing and subscription options in your region. Additionally, LinkedIn Learning often provides access to some courses for free, even if you don’t have a subscription.
As of my last knowledge update in January 2022, LinkedIn Learning offers a limited selection of courses for free, but the majority of its content is behind a paywall with a subscription. The free courses may vary over time, but they typically cover a range of categories similar to the paid content. Common categories you may find free courses in on LinkedIn Learning include:
- Business: Topics such as leadership, management, marketing, entrepreneurship, and project management.
- Technology: Courses on software development, IT infrastructure, data science, and programming languages.
- Creativity: Courses related to graphic design, photography, video editing, and creative software tools.
- Personal Development: Topics like time management, communication skills, stress management, and career development.
- Soft Skills: Courses covering skills such as teamwork, problem-solving, negotiation, and emotional intelligence.
- Career Development: Content related to job searching, resume building, interview skills, and networking.
- Health and Wellness: Courses on mental health, mindfulness, nutrition, and fitness.
Please keep in mind that while some courses in these categories may be available for free, the selection and availability of free courses on LinkedIn Learning can change over time. To explore the current list of free courses, you can visit the LinkedIn Learning website and browse their catalog.
Free Math Courses
As of my last knowledge update in January 2022, LinkedIn Learning primarily operates on a subscription-based model, and most of its courses require a subscription to access. While they may offer some free courses from time to time as promotions or trials, free courses in mathematics on LinkedIn Learning are relatively limited compared to other platforms that specialize in math education. However, it’s essential to check the LinkedIn Learning website directly for the most up-to-date information on their course offerings, including any new free courses or promotions they may have introduced since my last update. You can use the search and filtering options on their website to see if there are any free math courses available at the moment.