Wordfence is a top-notch WordPress security plugin.
Use these steps to change the email address for the Wordfence notification emails:
- STEP 1 – Login into your WordPress site
- STEP 2 – From the WordPress dashboard, look at the left side bar and locate the Wordfence link
- SPTE 3 – Click on “ALL OPTIONS” link
- STEP 4 – Once you click on “ALL OPTIONS”, you will be presented with a “WORDFENCE GLOBAL OPTIONS” page. Click on “GENERAL WORDFENCE OPTIONS” (3rd choice) then update the email address field next to “WHERE TO EMAIL ALERTS”
- STEP 6 – cLICK ON “save changes” BUTTONS (found on the upper right hand corner of the screen) to save the settings